This is clearance stock of our PREVIOUS model PRO enclosure.
- Style 1 Small
- Style 2 Small
The reason this is clearance stock is because it doesn't feature the clear panel on the lower half of the front. This model features an open front window down to halfway on the front. the remaining lower half of this product is the grey PVC material with logo print.
The PRO enclosure (clearance model) features:
- Clear window panels on the sides and rear and roll up/down window coverings to close it all up.
- Door tags to keep to door rolled up while operating in warmer conditions.
- YKK zippers & Buckles
- 490 GSM PVC coated polyester tarpaulin
- Improved branding & design
- Roll up flap for engine cooling if required
- Rear straps for tension adjustment.
- DiggerLid tie down tether points
- 12v accessory port
Our newest model features the front lower clear panel for best visibility of your blade and working area. it also features a few other design changes for better durability and function. see new model here:
for any questions, email - email@example.com
- Same day dispatch on orders before 12PM (AEST) - All orders are provided with a tracking number Australia: - Via Australia Post (regular or express available) - FREE shipping on orders over $80 - Calculated shipping on orders up to $80 International (DAP shipping terms): - Via Australia post (regular or express available) - FREE shipping on orders over $200 - Calculated shipping on orders up to $200 - DiggerLid DO NOT cover any duties or VAT: - USA - FREE trade - Canada - FREE trade (may be varying GST) - NZ - Free trade up to $1000 NZD - EU - 20-30% VAT/ duty depending on country - DAP (Delivery - At - Place) is an internationally recognised shipping term. The seller is responsible for supplying the goods and shipping to the agreed delivery place (shipping address). The buyer is responsible for import clearance and formalities including payment of duties and taxes if applicable. - You can check if you are applicable for duty here: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ - HS code for this product: 63061900 We thankyou for your patience but please delay enquiries related to late postage as this is out of our control. We ensure you that missing parcels will be replaced but not while the parcel is still considered in transit.
- We hope that you’ll love your DiggerLid products, But in the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we offer a 30 day returns policy. - Full price items can be returned for a full refund less shipping within 30 days of receipt of product. - We are unable to offer exchanges for wrong size, you can however return for a store credit and repurchase the correct size. - Returns must be received in their original, unused and clean condition, with all packaging, merchandise or extras. DiggerLid reserves the right to refuse returns that do not comply with company standards and will return the product at the customers own expense. - Refunds are free but if you need to ship this product to make a return, shipping is payable by the customer. We recommend using a prepaid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery. DiggerLid takes no responsibility for missing parcels without proof of delivery. - To initiate a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return and a member of our team will be in contact with the next steps to lodge your return. - What do I do if I’ve received a faulty / wrong item? - If you have received/have a faulty item, please email our support team at email@example.com for further assistance. - Products will be eligible for a refund or replacement if they involve a manufacturing fault, have been damaged during shipping or the incorrect product has been received. - A faulty product is considered faulty or not acceptable quality if: - It is unfit for purpose. - It is significantly different from the description or sample. - It is received with damages on arrival. - The sizing / measurements do not match the size chart of the product (this is not an incorrect size selection) - Please note that general wear and tear over time and damage caused by neglect, misuse or incorrect use is not considered a manufacturing fault.