This is clearance stock of our PREVIOUS model PRO enclosure.
- Style 1 Small
- Style 2 Small
The reason this is clearance stock is because it doesn't feature the clear panel on the lower half of the front. This model features an open front window down to halfway on the front. the remaining lower half of this product is the grey PVC material with logo print.
The PRO enclosure (clearance model) features:
- Clear window panels on the sides and rear and roll up/down window coverings to close it all up.
- Door tags to keep to door rolled up while operating in warmer conditions.
- YKK zippers & Buckles
- 490 GSM PVC coated polyester tarpaulin
- Improved branding & design
- Roll up flap for engine cooling if required
- Rear straps for tension adjustment.
- DiggerLid tie down tether points
- 12v accessory port
Our newest model features the front lower clear panel for best visibility of your blade and working area. it also features a few other design changes for better durability and function. see new model here:
for any questions, email - email@example.com
I found the enclosure good and bad. But mostly good. It’s a very nice fit on a Cat 301.5 so you don’t need the straps at the back. I cut the top 3 off. And have had no problems in the wind.
The only concerning problem is the lack of visibility because the front panel is blocking your view. I cut the front out so I could see without leaning forward all the time. Basically I have no regrets buying the cover, and would buy another one if I needed it.